The Campart Travel CB-8676 Cool box Stockholm is perfect to use while travelling, because you can decide whether to use it on electricity, in the car on 12V or on gas. The noiseless system means you won't hear the cooler when using it in your tent.
Noiseless absorption system
Cool box Stockholm operates on a special absorption system which uses a coolant and absorption liquid that works as a compressor. This system offers maximum flexibility, as it can operate on gas, but also as an electric cool box on 230V and in the car on 12V. Moreover, this Campart Travel cool box cools up to 25⁰ C below ambient temperature.
Perfect for use when camping
The CB-8676 cool box Stockholm is ideal to use when camping. Because it is noiseless and does not vibrate, it will not bother you when used in a tent or caravan. An absorption cool box should be used horizontally, but the built-in spirit level shows you exactly if your cool box is properly placed.
Spacious and stylish
Cool box Stockholm has a volume of 39 litres, which gives you plenty of space to store your refreshments and even two litre bottles fit inside easily. The front plate of this Campart Travel cool box is made out of stainless steel with integrated sturdy handles, giving a stylish look.
What’s in the box:
Cool box Stockholm, 230V plug, 12V DC Car plug, Instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Campart Travel CB-8676 Cool Box Stockholm:
- Spacious cool box with a volume of 39 litres and exterior dimensions of 48 x 52 x 47 cm
- The absorption system allows you to use it on gas, but also on 230V and 12V
- Noiseless system which makes the cool box perfect to use on the camping
- Cools up to 25⁰ C below ambient temperature
- Stylish design with stainless steel front plate, solid lid and integrated handles