The Tristar KB-7645UK Cool box provides you with cool refreshments at home and on the road. Thanks to the hybrid cooling system, you can decide if you want to connect the cool box to 230V or in the car to 12V. This versatile cool box consumes little power and has energy label A+.
Hybrid cooling system
Enjoy the best of both worlds with the Tristar cool box's hybrid cooling system. The 230V compressor allows you to set the cooler between +10⁰ C and -15⁰ C, regardless of the ambient temperature. This means that you can even use it as a freezer. However, the cool box is also provided with a thermoelectric cooling system at 12V that allows you to use the cooler when you are on the road. With this system, it will cool up to 20⁰ C below ambient temperature.
Stylish and practical design
The Tristar cool box has an attractive and stylish design. The front and back plate of this cool box is made out of stainless steel and is designed with integrated sturdy handles. The control panel is integrated and simple to use.
Efficient and spacious
The Tristar cool box has a volume of 41 litres, which gives you plenty of space to store your food and beverages and even two litre bottles fit in the cooler easily. However, it is still easy to take it with you with exterior dimensions of 47 x 54 x 47 cm. Despite the large volume, this cool box consumes little power and is awarded energy label A+. In other words, cool box Helsinki is the perfect asset both at home and when camping!
What’s in the box:
Tristar cool box, plug 230V, carplug 12V DC, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Tristar KB-7645UK Cool box:
- Spacious cool box with a volume of 41 litres and exterior dimensions of 47 x 54 x 47 cm
- Hybrid cool box: compressor system (230V) and thermoelectric cooling system (12V)
- Stylish design with a stainless steel front and back plate, integrated handles and cord storage
- Low power consumption and thus energy class A+
- Temperature range from +10⁰ C and -15⁰ C on 230V; and 20⁰ C below ambient temperature on 12V