Ironing is not everyone’s favorite household task, but having a good iron makes it at least more easy and fast. The Tristar ST-8300 Steam Iron is a lightweight and powerful iron with a ceramic sole for an optimal crease free result. Thanks to the 2000 Watt power, the steam iron heats up quickly and you can set the temperature with the stepless adjustable temperature.
Continuous steam pressure
The Tristar ST-8300 Steam Iron gives off a continuous steam pressure of 16 g/min so you can easily unwrinkle your clothes. Is there a fold that won’t budge? Then use the handy steam burst to get some extra steam power. The reservoir has a 210 ml volume, enough to finish ironing an entire load of laundry.
Durable ceramic sole for added convenience
The smooth ceramic sole heats up quickly and with the stepless adjustable temperature dial you can select the optimal temperature for the item of clothing you want to iron. While ironing the self-cleaning function makes sure all limescale particles are removed out of the water so your iron keeps on working great. Thanks to the 1.9 meter long power cord you have a large reach and the iron can also be used to steam vertically for freshening up delicate clothes.
What’s in the box:
Tristar steam iron, instruction manual
Reasons to choose the Tristar ST-8300 Steam Iron:
- Lightweight and powerful steam iron for optimal crease free results
- Heats up very quickly thanks to the 2000 Watt power
- Continuous steam pressure of 16 g/min and handy steam burst function
- Extra smooth ceramic sole with carefully aligned steam openings for a smooth result
- The self-cleaning functions removes limescale out of the water for extra longevity