Customer serviceInstructions & downloads
Accessories & spare parts
Shop & order
Shipping & delivery
Warranty & repairs
More than 80% of our customers use iDeal to make payments. You can use iDeal to make payments free of charge if you use the online banking services of the following banks: ING, ABN Amro, ASN, Friesland Bank, SNS, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, Triodos and Van Lanschot.
An electronic payment made via the Internet can be compared to making a payment in a shop using your PIN code. After placing your order, choose iDeal as the payment method. Follow the familiar procedure of making payments via online banking. iDeal gives us immediate confirmation of a successful payment; this means that we can send your order straight away.Advantages
- Fast, simple and reliable online payments via your own bank.
- Your payment is processed via an SSL-secured server.
- Does not require any special software.
- Direct payment, quick delivery.
- You can immediately see whether your payment was successful.
- Immediately visible in your account statement.
- Free of charge.
PayPal allows you to make online payments very easily. You do not have to enter your bank details or credit card number. With PayPal, you only require an e-mail address and a password to make safe online payments.
You can find more information about PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/uk/home.