Warranty & repairs
Customer serviceInstructions & downloads
Accessories & spare parts
Shop & order
Shipping & delivery
Warranty & repairs
My article is broken, what now?
Of course, it is possible that your product no longer works like it should. We are happy to help you with a solution:
Step 1: can you solve the problem yourself?
Perhaps it is a problem that can be solved by other usage or different settings. Always look first at the frequently asked questions or in the manual of the product; perhaps that you can already solve the problem. You can find this information on the product page within our website. This page can be found by entering the article number or the product name at the top of the search bar ór by navigating to the right product via the main menu.
Step 2: Contact the reseller/store
Step 3: Check if you meet the warranty conditions
- The warranty is valid if the product has been used according to the instructions given in the user manual and for the purpose it is intended for.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of repair and/or exchange of the product under warranty.
- Your warranty is valid if the product is used in accordance to the instructions and for the purpose for which it was created. In addition, the original purchase (invoice, sales slip or receipt) is to be submitted with the date of purchase, the name of the retailer and the item number of the product.
- Our warranty covers only manufacturing defects. This does not include glass accessories and accessories such as batteries and lamps etc.
- The warranty is void if the defect (in whatever manner) is caused by misuse, neglect and falsification or incorrect adjustments. It is void if alterations or repairs are executed by unauthorized people. Warranty is also invalid in the following cases:
- In case of a repair of a household product that is used in a commercial environment;
- When a repair is due to incorrect installation in your home;
- With repairs of parts from which the serial number has been removed;
- Where any additional equipment, not supplied or advised by Tristar Europe B.V., causes problems and / or damage to the product.
Step 4: This is how you do a return request
If you meet the conditions and want to be considered for a repair or return, you can submit a request to us. You can do this by starting the return request on this page (after logging in).
Do you still do not have an account or still not logged in? Please create your own account or log in here. After loggin in you need to click on 'my account' on the top right of the page. Next, you click on 'my return orders'. Start the return request and click on 'submit request' at the end of the process. Our customer service department strives to respond within 2 working days by e-mail.
We review your repair request and take it into consideration. If your product meets the warranty conditions, we will ensure that you receive a product that works correctly. That's a promise!
How long is the warranty for my product?
My product is broken. What can I do?
Do I have to pay for the repair of my product?
How do I have to return my product?
How long does it take until I receive my repaired product?
Do my glass jug, batteries or light bulbs also come with a warranty?
When is the warranty not valid?
- If a product for domestic use is used in an industrial environment.
- If the product is not working any more due to another device in your home.
- If the product's serial number has been removed.
- If the product has been opened for a reason other than the intended use.
- The product has been repaired by an unauthorized service centre or if non-original spare parts or accessories have been used for the repair.
- If peripheral devices that are connected to or used with the product and that have not been supplied by or approved by Tristar Europe B.V. are the cause of the problem and/or the damage
Didn't find your answer?
Call: +44 0345 230 1231
Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m