Nowadays, baking bread is not only something professional bakers do. With a bread maker and the correct ingredients, you can make your own bread in just a couple of hours.
Preprogrammed baking programs
Keep warm function
Who does not want to wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread?
Nowadays, baking bread is not only something professional bakers do. With a bread maker and the correct ingredients, you can make your own bread in just a couple of hours. Our all-time favourite is raisin bread, but spelt bread and gluten-free bread are also amongst the favourites of home bakers. You can bake your own bread with the minimum of effort. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: find your favourite recipe for the bread maker (or buy a ready-to-use bread mix for the bread maker).
- Step 2: place all the ingredients in the machine.
- Step 3: select the correct program.
- Step 4: have patience and follow the baking process via the open lid (only because you are curious, not because you have to).
- Step 5: remove the bread from the machine and enjoy!
Are you not quite ready to eat your bread straight away? No problem. The keep-warm function keeps your bread warm for at least another 60 minutes. Happy baking!